why custom lettering?
Sure, you could go with a template off of one of those sites that lets you edit some text and prints your addresses for you. But, why? Your wedding day should be unique to you and that means not having to compromise on style. I started this business because I love the idea of being a part of someone’s most special day and hopefully, we’ll create something you will remember forever.
WHY SCRIPTED REVERIE?
My name is Aly Withey and I’m a self-taught letterer with a marketing background. Growing up, I was under the impression that to be happy and successful, I needed to be a “businesswoman.” Not in the modern, entrepreneurial sense of the word, but think sitting behind a desk all day wearing a suit (and no, not the kick-ass HRC ones…) I knew pretty quickly that Corporate America wasn’t for me, so I decided to make a change and have never been happier “at work.”
This business is my passion and I get such a high from the positive feedback I receive from clients. It’s honestly what keeps me anxious to take on more work, even when my hand is sore and my eyes are tired at the end of a busy week. I’m committed to bringing your creative vision to life and helping to make your wedding the most special event of your life.
a little more about me…
- I live in Austin, TX with my husband – Matt, baby girl – Charley, and rescue pup – Wrigley.
- I worked in the advertising industry for 8+ years until I realized I wanted to pursue this side hustle more fully
- I was a competitive swimmer for 10+ years and taught swim lessons for 2 years after college
- I’m a part-time fitness instructor, and have been teaching group fitness classes since 2015
- I’m a queso connoisseur and could live off of it and rosé wine in a heartbeat